- Workshop 1: Introduction to Development Centres - Sandra Schlebusch
- Workshop 2: Validating Assessment Centres - Kevin Murphy
- Workshop 3: Introduction to Assessment Centres - Petrus Nel
- Workshop 4: Adaptation of AC Features for a Country in Africa - Diana Krause
- Research Focus Area Workshop - Deon Meiring
18 March 2010
- Martin Kleinmann and Jürgen Deller - Social perceptiveness: its role for performance in selection procedures and for the prediction of job performance
- Nadine Butler - Calculating the final integrated score in assessment centres for selection: a qualitative or quantitative approach
- Frans Cilliers - The role and effect of unconscious defensive structures in assessment centres: a systems psychodynamic approach
- Pieter Bronkhorst - The assessment of technical competencies: the emergence of a new era
- Kim Dowdeswell - The variability of assessment centre validities: subject to purpose?
- Roy Perham - A two-stage assessment centre that brought all employees to a higher level of performance
- Gert Roodt & Sandra Schlebusch - Exploring the equivalence and rate bias in AC ratings
19 March 2010
- Jacques Haworth - Practical application of levels of work in assessment centre design and competency design
- Wilma Botha - Backing the wrong horse: when management overrides assessment centre results
- Lucille Greeff - Are assessment centres an enabling experience for the disabled?
- Kevin Murphy - Assessment centre essentials
- Kevin Murphy - Psychometrics & assessment centres: can there be a meeting of minds?
- Diana Krause - State of the art assessment centre practices in South Africa: survey results, challenges and suggestions for improvement
- Diana Krause - Applying assessment centres cross-culturally