MODULE 5 | EVALUATION
EVALUATING AND VALIDATING AND ASSESSMENT CENTRE (VALIDATING ACS 101)
Time & Location
About the event
An Assessment Centre, irrespective of its purpose, must deliver reliable and valid results in a cost-effective manner. The purpose of this module is to position aspects to consider when evaluating the effectiveness of the centre, as well as approaches to determining the reliability and validity of a centre.
- Knowing how to conduct a systematic evaluation of the AC content and process involving all key stakeholders.
- Knowing how to determine the operational reliability and the internal reliability of the overall AC process, as well as the different assessments within the AC.
- Knowing which types of validity analyses as is required by the purpose of the AC, to conduct, as example construct validity, predictive validity, training validity, etc.
- Being knowledgeable about the ethics of evaluating and validating an Assessment Centre.
Participants attending Evaluating and Validating Assessment Centres should already have attended Observer 101, Designing Centres 101, as well as Implementing ACs 101. In addition, the participants are:
- IO Psychologists
- HR Professionals
- Anyone with a solid background in Human Behaviour